Regional Account Executive (Ames / Mason City / Fort Dodge)
|Salary Range:||Base + Commission|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, PTO, 401k, Holiday, Birthday, Tuition & Certification Reimbursement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Work as a Regional Account Executive for a dynamic organization whose focus is our employees and the clients we serve. QPS Employment Group has been recognized as one of the most reputable and largest staffing firms in the Midwest by the American Staffing Association. We have also received numerous awards for being employee driven, including being voted one of “The Best Places to Work” by MRA.|
QPS is seeking an engaging, performance-driven sales professional. The territory will include Ames, Mason City, Fort Dodge and surrounding areas.
As a Regional Account Executive, you will work both independently and as part of a 15+ person sales team. You will be supported by our corporate headquarters comprised of a full-service marketing team, accounts receivable and IT department. Leverage this opportunity to grow as a Sales professional while increasing your income.
Account Executives do not require overnight travel, and receive incentives such as an expense account, blackberry and car allowance.
Work for an award winning company. QPS Employment Group has recently been recognized for:
• “Excellence in Customer Service- Gold Award” (Staffing Industry Analysts)
• “Voice Award for Best Company Website” (American Staffing Association)
• “Fit-Friendly Company" (American Heart Association)
• “Wisconsin 75" (Deloitte LLP)
• "Family-Friendly Work Place” (Metro Parent Magazine)
• "Best Places to Work" (MRA and Milwaukee Magazine)
|Duties:||• Acquire new business opportunities within the geographical area defined by QPS|
• Maintain assigned account to ensure needs are being met
• Locate and contact potential business clients to offer services
• Develop sales presentations to be used with prospective clients in order to acquire new accounts
• Price and term negotiations
• Maintain and document required information in database
• Communicate customer’s needs to internal employees who will also be servicing the accounts
• Monitor account performance
• Build rapport with client base
• Meet weekly sales goals
|Qualifications:||• 2+ years of Business to Business outside sales experience|
• Ideal experience in service industry
• Demonstrate problem solving and negotiation skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Professional presentation skills before both small and large groups
• Demonstrated capacity to keep abreast of new industry trends
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.